February 24, 2014

Jewelry Haul

I recently have added a few new gems to my jewelry collection and I thought it would be fun to do a little jewelry haul for you guys since I haven't done a fashion haul in forever! It's really important for me 90% of the time to find jewelry that is inexpensive, but looks great. I like to switch up my jewelry alot and so finding great pieces for great prices is my motto!

So let's jump right into it....

I picked this statement necklace up at Christmas time and I am so in love with it. It's from Old Navy believe it or not. I had no idea that you could get pieces like this from Old Navy!! I am actually really impressed to be honest, because the quality of the necklace is amazing for the price tag. I was able to get this baby half off and I paid $7.00 for it! I know right?!
I love the big jewels and beaded detailing and what's so great about pieces like this is that you can really dress them up or down. It looks great with a little black dress or a graphic tee and jeans.

I also picked this next piece up around Christmas time and again a purchase from Old Navy. I saw this ring and thought it was so different from anything I have and would be really versatile.
 If you follow me on Pinterest you know that I am a huge fan of over-sized rings. I think they they make a great statement piece as well and look exceptional great with a killer manicure. This 'S' shaped leaf ring wraps around to fingers and is super comfortable to wear. I favor this ring all the time!

Now some of the recent goodies! I am completely head over heels for these earrings and for $1.80 at Forever 21 gives me another reason to love them even more.
I have recently become obsessed with anything wishbone and finding these sent me over the moon. I have been loving stud earrings lately and finding ones that are flexible to be worn out or day to day is key for me. It really cuts down having to buy event specific.

Two weekends ago I was going out for a friends BIG birthday bash and I wanted to find a statement necklace that had alot of glitz and glam to it, but again could be worn with one of my basic t-shirts. I wondered into Charming Charlies and found this baby.
I have a love | hate relationship with Charming Charlies because even though the prices are right and the selection is out of this world- it can really take a day and forever to narrow down what you want.
I really love this necklace though- it's big and bold, but really is pretty basic and can be worn with pretty much anything. I picked this piece up for $15.00 which is a fair price, it's really well made and is surprisingly heavy.

Another piece I grabbed from Charming Charlies is this twig necklace. I had it float just above the previous necklace for my birthday bash night out and it added just the right touch. I wanted to add another layer to help balance out the giant jewels and help compliment what I wore that night. This little piece did just the trick.
I don't know why I am so in love with this piece, but it's perfect for layering with chunky statement necklaces, but looks really nice worn on its own. I picked this up for $6.00 and some change. A great price point for something I will wear a ton!
I have a feeling this won't leave my neckline over the summer months!

Back to Forever 21 and rings- I have officially jumped on the knuckle ring bandwagon and I am so happy I did. I found some really great rings and all of these were $1.80. Such a great deal and my pocket book thanked me!
 I have been wearing these like crazy over the past couple of weeks and I love how they really dress up my painted nails! Anything that compliments my nail polish is alright by me!

I hope you enjoyed this little jewelry haul. I am so in love with all of these pieces and have really been enjoying them. Thanks for stopping in! Ta-ta for now!

4 comments:

  1. Love everything, especially the statement necklaces! I have a similar ring from Forever 21! :)

    http://embellished001.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so surprised to find those rings at Forever 21! Love em! :)

      Delete